Saturday, May 06, 2006

HOT

Summer is starting, it has been deathly hot the last couple of days. Oi. We went to a mother's day (the taiwanese holiday is earlier than its american counterpart) BBQ but didn't stay long because we were cooking faster than the meat. Preston had fun playing with basketballs during his short time, but got very rosy cheeks. I tried to distract my brain from the heat by trying to take artsy photographs with my cool camera, but that didn't last for long.

Other than the heat, things are going well. My biking has inspired Yaping's family to try and bike more often themselves. I often spend two hours a day on my bike, which is good excercise, and isn't bad except when waiting at red lights. Then the heat gets you.

2 Comments:

Blogger GmaGpa said...

Really neat pictures. So just how hot is it? Is the humidity real high too. Looks like Preston is getting slim? Hope to see you soon.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

The heat sounds oppressive. I guess you might get used to it?

I've been thinking I should get a bike. It seems like it is pretty fun exercise too.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home