Sunday, August 27, 2006

Settled in

We're finally mostly settled in. I have a car and a bike, I've started classes and found my first rotation lab (the first year we rotate through 4 labs, then decide on one in which we'll spend the rest of our time). Yaping is trying to make new friends, and occasionally hangs out with a very pregnant sister in the ward who lives just down the street (in the same complex). Preston is as happy as could be, although he's gotten a little more possesive of his toys lately. Our apartment is very nice. I guess that's all for the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

So glad there is someone close that Ya-ping can hang out with. Friends become your family when you are so far away from home.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I just had a dream that you were dead. I was glad to wake up and realize you were very much alive!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home