Monday, October 23, 2006

Update

Here's an update of what been happening with us-
I'm starting my second lab rotation, but I'm working with a mutant from my first lab, so I still get to keep in touch with them (it wasn't planned this way). I'm really enjoying Vandy, and my biggest complaint about Nashville is just that newegg (my favorite online store) charges tax in TN (the state of Tennessee has it's issues, but that's another story).

Ya-ping is trying to branch out in the ward, setting up playdates and such, sometimes she gets discouraged due to lack of response, but she's amazingly brave.

Preston has a toy that has become his "baby." He snuggles it and gives it a binky, and let's it use his blanket, and reads it stories. If he can't find it he walks worriedly around the apartment saying "baby? baby?" And can you guess what his baby is? It's a little triceratops. Yes, he is my son.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Tell Ya-Ping to keep it up and eventually people will be responsive. I can definitely relate to how hard it is to adjust to being in a new place and not knowing anyone. It takes a lot of work and bravery to make the effort to get to know people and find friends.
I love that Preston babies his dinosaur. Lawson's babies are definitely his cars and such, which he always has to take to bed with him.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Happy birthday!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home