Sunday, July 29, 2007

Crazy

I've been computer crazy the last few months (I mean, more than usual)- I have either acquired or sold/given away 11 different computers in the last few months, and have fixed another 3 or so for people. Ya-ping is a great woman for having not strangled me yet. My great acquisition is a dual-core 3Ghz computer that I got for essentially free (and I am writing this blog entry on) :) I also learned Mac OSX. I officially hate mac. Well, not hate, it has some really nice things, I'll just can't stand some of the problems that come with them. Not for me. Fine for someone who doesn't want to tinker, doesn't try to mess with hardware, and doesn't mind paying over $100 for a software update every year- i.e. someone who is my complete opposite. Preston has been bug crazy. Ya-ping has been food crazy. But their craziness combined really doesn't match mine. I really should open up a shop, then at least I could make some money off of my craziness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

I am so glad that in a couple of weeks you can use that computer nerd stuff at my house! Thanks for the pictures.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home