Sunday, December 30, 2007



Last Sunday Preston saw me in a tie and decided he wanted to look like daddy, so we found my extra tie, and Preston found my shoes.


Christmas is so much fun with a little kid.



Preston the chef. He loves cooking with us, both real and fake food. Story:
Preston has a shark that runs around the floor until you catch him with a fishing hook that his uncle mark got him. Well, he caught it, and then immediately took it to his play kitchen, popped it in the microwave, and soon afterwards had prepared a whole meal with the main courses of turkey and shark.


His other current obsession is building things. This is one of his larger projects.

1 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

I sure miss that cute boy! I love the shark dinner. Maybe he can make some for me. He and Shane should get together, I am sure Shane could use his help building.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home