Wednesday, October 14, 2009

One days worth of Preston stories

We've been to too many yard sales.
Preston saw a temporary jewelry stand at Costco, and decided he wanted to get something for his mom- he asked the price of a necklace, the lady said it was $100. Preston replied "I don't think we have that much money. Is $5 okay?"

Preston likes to ask us how to spell words so he can write them down. This morning he asked me "How do you spell 'transformers'? I want to learn." I started to tell him, but instead of a pen and paper, he started looking for a 't' on the computer keyboard. After some questioning, it came out that he knew I wasn't going to let him watch a transformers cartoon, but he figured if he managed to type it into the computer then the computer would show him a video. The "I want to learn" was his way of covering his tracks.

Preston was having a conversation with his mom about death, and mommy said "I want to live to see you have children of your own." His reply: "But I don't even lay eggs!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home