Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Moving into the 21st Century

After a generous grant from the "Mutti misses her grandchild corporation," we now have high speed internet. Let me tell you, blogging just got a whole lot easier. We also now have a TV big enough to read subtitles on (26 inches or something like that) and a Wii... How modern are we?


Ever since camping in Utah, Preston loves to gather sticks to build a "fire." He will also set us on fire, and then wiggle his fingers, which means he's spraying water to put it out.


Coolest yard sale find: Giant tyrannosaurus puppet. Lots o' fun with this baby. I sure wish I had one as a kid.

4 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Ann said...

I love the campfire. It does make me wonder about the choice to take Preston camping though. Are we all safe?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I still remember when he was pretending he was falling into the fire. He is one funny kid.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Welcome to the 21st century. I hope we will be reading more blog posts. How do we get in on that fund?!

12:41 PM  
Blogger GmaGpa said...

Aren't children's imaginations wonderful? If only they could take them into teenage years and beyond. We had wonderful exposure during our Iowa trip. Lawson decided that we could turn into rocket ships and have a parade.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home